Last updated: April 1st, 2023
You may contact us at any time, please find our contact details below.
Mail address: Bergsundsgatan 12, 117 37 Stockholm
2. Data Collection
We may collect the following types of personal data about you:
* Contact information: your name, e-mail address, phone number, and shipping/billing address;
* Payment information: your credit/debit card details or other payment details;
* Order information: details about the products or services you purchase from us;
* User information: your username, password, preferences, and any feedback or comments you provide to us;
* Technical information: your IP address, browser type, and device information;
* Usage information: information about how you use our Website, including the pages you visit and the links you click on.
We collect this information when you:
* Make a purchase on our Website;
* Register an account on our Website;
* Contact us through our Website;
* Sign up for our newsletter or marketing communications; or
* Automatically through cookies and similar technologies when you visit our Website.
3. Use of Data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
* To fulfill your orders and provide you with our products and services;
* To process your payment transactions and prevent fraud;
* To communicate with you about your orders, products, services, and our company;
* To provide customer service and support;
* To send you marketing communications about our products, services, and events, if you have opted-in to receive such communications;
* To analyze and improve our Website and services, and to customize your user experience;
* To comply with legal obligations and resolve any disputes we may have with you; and
* For any other purpose with your consent.
4. Data Retention
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including to comply with legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
5. Data Sharing
We may share your personal data with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as:
* Payment processors to process your payments;
* Shipping carriers to deliver your orders; and
* Analytics providers to help us analyze and improve our Website and services.
We may also disclose your personal data:
* To comply with legal obligations or to respond to lawful requests from public authorities;
* To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our customers, employees, or others; and
* To any other third party with your prior consent.
6. Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
* Right to access: You have the right to access your personal data we hold about you and request a copy of it.
* Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
* Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or when you withdraw your consent.
* Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy of the data or when the data is being processed unlawfully.
* Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable